Find it here
Definition:The act of sharing food with strangers.
The other carnal pleasure.
Tag Archives: groceries
Remember the math puzzles your high school teacher used to give you to solve? Here’s one from real live.
Recent polls, studies and surveys have revealed the following trends:
- More Americans are cooking at home.
- Americans are eating out less often.
- Americans are spending less on groceries.
- Americans are throwing away more food.
- Americans are gaining weight faster.
To summarize: We are cooking at home more but buying fewer groceries and throwing more of them away. We are eating less in restaurants. From fewer groceries and less dining out we are still getting fatter.
Tonight’s homework: reconcile these statistics.
There will be a test.